WARRANTY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The Products are warranted against manufacturing defects by the Company (M/S PRAKASH TRADING CO) for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of original purchase, plus an additional 12 months warranty if you register your purchase on our website.
- The customer will notify the Company, in writing, promptly of any defects noticed and give the Company or its authorized agent adequate opportunity to inspect, test and remedy them for which the Customer will deposit the goods at its own expense, if so required by the Company, with the Company’s office/service centre along with the original invoice, in the city where they are sold. Costs for Un-installation, Transportation and re-installation after repair are not covered by the Company.
- The Inspection and Test Report of the Company’s office/service Centre will be final and binding under the warranty for determining defects, repairs/alterations required or carried out or certifying work of the goods thereafter,
- The Company or its authorized agent will be entitled to retain any defective part replaced under the warranty.
- Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained or implied by this warranty:
- The Company’s liability under this warranty shall be limited to the first sale of the goods by the Company to the Customer and will not apply or extend to any secondary sale of goods by the Customer.
- The Company’s liability under this warranty shall be limited only to defects in the goods which occur under the conditions of normal operation of the goods and their proper and prescribed use. The warranty does not cover or extend to defects which are determined by the Company or its authorized agents as occurring or resulting from or attributable to negligence, abuse, misuse, faulty care, operation or maintenance or repairs, alterations to the goods or any part thereof by others or the use of the goods on electrical supply for which they are not designed, or damage caused by lightning or other electrical disturbances or interruptions, dismantling or re-installation at a different location.
- The Company’s liability under this warranty shall remain valid only if the goods are duly installed by the Company or its authorized agency at the location specified in the Invoice and such installation is undertaken by the Company or its authorized agent or franchise.
- The Customer will have no claim against the Company, its employees and its authorized agents or franchisees or Directors under or pursuant to this warranty in respect of death or injury to the Customer or any person or loss or damage to any property caused by or due to equipment failure, breakdown or accident, fire or operation or utilization of the goods otherwise than in accordance with the User Manual or by or due to any other cause or circumstances beyond the control of the Company.
- The Company’s liability, under this warranty, shall in no event and under no circumstances exceed the price paid by the Customer to the Company for the goods stated in the invoice. The Company is not responsible for any consequential damages to the installation site due to result of a defect or fault during its usage.